Amazing Class of the Week!
School of the Week Teacher: Cathie Simpson and Ms. Jackson
Grade: JK to Grade 6
School: Orono Public School
School Board: Kawartha Pine Ridge District School Board
1. What is the biggest impact/change you saw in your class?
- More awareness to the environment and conservation
- Individual challenge to do their best
- Excitement to share with class, principal and guests
- Working as a team and encouraging each other to do their best
- The variety of projects-very unique to specific individuals
- Eager to see what others have done
- Involving their families ie. Mom,Dad, Sister and Brothers
This project was his best work independently— Cathie Simpson, teacher
2. What is the biggest impact/change in one of your students and please share an example of one student’s project:
- This project was his best work independently
- High interest
- Completed on time
- Couldn’t wait to present (very excited) to class and he is usually shy
- Volunteered answers
- Instilled confidence in him
3. Please tell us about an example of one project that made you go WOW!
- Took nobody to an animal shelter and walked the dogs and cared for the other animals
- She educated the children on the shelter
- Beautifully written
- Lots of pictures to share with class with Nobody at the shelter
- Rest of class was engaged and curious
To view the article in French, highlighting a class who participated in Qui est PERSONNE?, please click here.
Have you or your child participated in Who Is NOBODY? What project did he or she do? Please leave a sentence in the comment section below or upload a photo here to inspire others!